I wrote a song called “Everything’s gonna be alright” it is about that friend you have who is always going to be there with you in spirit. No matter what.
Find scarves here!
A good friend is a friend who sees the most negative part of you, but still holds on to you, no matter how much of a burden you may be to them.
When life gets tough and gets you really worked up, you’ll find out that, your true friends are the ones who pick you up when you fall down. They won’t judge you, they give you their hand so you can pull yourself back up again.
Research has shown that the better quality relationships and friendships you have the more likely you are to be happy.
In other words we need good people around us and strong friendships in order to be happy people. Yes it’s true, friends will come and friends will go but there are some friends who actually stay.
They are not easy to find, but they are there. Once you find one, learn to cherish their friendship and remember to be the good friend to them that you would like them to be to you.
Here are my top 10 essential friendship traits.
1. A good friend is someone who is kind and respects you and your opinions.
2. A good friend is someone who won’t put you down or make you feel bad about yourself.
3. A good friend is someone who is trustworthy and willing to tell you the truth, even though it might be hard.
4. A good friend is someone who cares about you because they choose to, not because they feel obliged to.
5. A good friend is someone who is willing to stand by you even when things get tough.
6. A good friend is someone who you enjoy being around.
7. A good friend is someone who can laugh with you and cry with you.
8. A good friend is someone who listens, even if they don’t always have a solution they listen.
9. A good friend is someone who shows interest in what you’re going through shows that they care.
10. Most importantly a good friend is someone you know, someone who knows you. Unlike the term “friend” we often use in social media to describe our contacts, a true friend is someone you have a certain personal relationship with that makes your life easier and helps you rise higher.
Let me know if I have forgotten to add something to this list. Leave a comment below.
Out now on various platforms.
Get the CD here in my Momentosbox Shop
Get the CD with reusable bag here in my Momentosbox Shop
My Tree Gonna Grow!