Hello my dears,
today, I would like to show you what I put in my super berry mix. I call it SUPER because It has several types of powerful antioxidants and nutrition-rich compounds that boost the immune system. A must-have!
Ceramic Bowls available here.
You see I rely on this mix to give me the extra power and vitamins I need to remain strong and healthy throughout the day and throughout the year.
Because I don’t take any supplements apart from vitamin D and occasionally Iron tablets I need something to give me extra health support.
This mix is an easy way to give my body what it needs without me having to overeat or turn to pills.
I try my best to buy good organic berries, free from pesticides of good biological origin.
Yes, its true, organic berries are costly but pills aren’t free either.
Like many women I find it so much easier to take care of my children, my husband, family and friends and I often forget myself. So I have developed little tricks here and there to make sure I do get what I need.
And this mix is my Nr. 1
Here are 10 reasons why this mix is healthy and good for you:
1. It gives you a lot of energy
2. It supports the heart system
3. It protects the skin from the dangers of UV radiation
4. It slows down the aging process and improves the skin structure and thereby makes the skin more durable
5. It strengthens the immune system and helps with colds and flu complaints and inflammation in the mouth area
6. It provides optimal cell protection and repairs damaged body cells
7. It lowers the fat content in the blood
8. It keeps her eyes healthy
9. It helps with high blood pressure
10. On a regular basis, it even helps fight neurological diseases, cancer, and diabetes
So I guess you are wondering what is in the mix. Well, here you go!!
- Goji berries
- Aronia berries
I simply put a bit of each type of berry in a jar with an airtight lid and then shake it to mix them well. I pop a few berries in my mouth whenever I choose and enjoy the sweet-sour taste.
You can also use the mix as a topping for yogurts, muesli and so on.
Try it out and let me know what you think. And if you know of any other berries I could add to my mix let me know.
My tree gonna grow!